Monday, February 6, 2012

Update!

Preschool friends,

I have not been doing as well on updating this blog with all of our fun activities as I hoped I would be! From now on I will be doing one weekly post with an update of the things that we learned that week. That way I won't feel like I need to do a post on every single fun activity we do in class which was an overwhelming task that I was very behind on! ha ha. As I start now doing the weekly updates I will also try to do posts on some of the great things we've done in the past--like our awesome Halloween and Christmas parties!

I look forward to letting you know the goings on at Happy Day Preschool and hope the new format will work well to communicate to you how well your munchkins are doing!

Thanks!
Miss Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Happy Day!